Monday, March 19, 2012

#USATCN12

Today on Twitter, I saw @usatriathlon post an interesting tweet!

First of all, they have come up with a hashtag for USATCollegiate Nationals #USATCN12 and that got me really excited! 
Secondly, they’re calling for collegiate bloggers! Awesome!

I actually started up this blog here in 2010 right after my second attempt at USATCN in Lubbock, TX. Click here for the link to that first post! I had been in Lubbock in 2009 for my first Nationals experience, but I was just a young newcomer to the sport and wasn’t linked into the blogging world quite yet.

My third time racing USATCN was last year in Tuscaloosa and here is the link to that race report. It might also be good to mention that I have a USAT Age Group Nationals race under my belt as well from 2011 and I even qualified for TeamUSA there! I’ve also written about 3 seasons with the North Eastern Collegiate Triathlon Conference (NECTC). I’m a huge advocate of all things USAT!

Needless to say, I’ve got quite the experience when it comes to USATCN and I would love to do some writing about the race! I’ve been blogging about my active lifestyle for almost 2 years now and I am so glad that I have a repository of all the big events in my life to share with friends and family.

I’m very happy that I happened to see @usatriathlon post about this opportunity today and I really do hope they take the time to read this : )

Remember to follow USATriathlon on Twitter @usatriathlon and me! @_amanda_panda_

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment